This is a 4 week course and will be designed around the development of the group. We will be mountain biking in some of the most spectacular areas the Island has to offer. On arrival we will discuss course expectations and set our aims, then promptly get down to the fun stuff of the world of mountain biking!
Our courses are run within the guidelines of Scottish Mountain Bike Leaders Association. The course leaders are qualified and have a wealth of knowledge about mountain biking in the Isle of Man. Your safety is always paramount.
When & Where
Saturday Mornings 10am – 1pm
- 2, 9, 16 & 23 Mar
- Ardwhallan Outdoor Education Centre on Week 1, following loactions TBC
Suggested Equipment to Bring
- Waterproof coat
- 1 pair of trainers for cycling in
- 1 set of clothes to cycle in (Long sleeves & trousers, nothing too baggy)
- Water container & Flask
- Sun cream & Sunglasses
- Personal medication & Insect repellent
- Small day sack
Kit we can provide but you are welcome to bring your own if you have it
- Mountain Bike (there are bikes that you can borrow from the centre if yours is unsuitable for this course)
- Cycling Helmet
- Clear Glasses
To book your place, please complete our booking form and return it to Course Bookings at Ardwhallan, West Baldwin, IM4 5EU.
If you have any questions about this or any of our other courses please contact 853711 or firstname.lastname@example.org